The NeSP is still looking for some tutti violinists and violists. For all other positions the applications are closed.
Programme Netherlands Symphony Project 2022:
Respighi – Pini di Roma
Ravel – Piano Concerto in G with Thomas Beijer (not at Klassiek op het Amstelveld)
Rachmaninov – Symphonic Dances
Rachmaninov – Piano Concerto no. 2 with Anna Fedorova (only at Klassiek op het Amstelveld)
- Saturday 20 August – Thursday 25 August | project week, on location in Lievelde, the Achterhoek (eastern NL)
- Friday 16 September (evening) and Saturday 17 September | Amsterdam
- Thursday 25 August | Doetinchem – Schouwburg Amphion
- Friday 26 August | Eindhoven – Muziekgebouw Frits Philips
- Saturday 27 August | Zutphen – Theater Hanzehof
- Sunday 28 August | Amsterdam – Muziekgebouw aan ’t IJ
- Saturday 17 September | Amsterdam – Klassiek op het Amstelveld
The applications for NeSP’22 are open from 15 March to 31 May. Please check whether you can be present on all aformentioned rehearsal and concert dates. Read the general terms and conditions and the policy for principal string players carefully so you are well informed about the selection procedure and other important aspects. The participation fee is 90 (ninety) euros and is needed to cover (parts of) the costs of the project. You can apply easily by filling in the application form below. The NeSP processes your personal information according to our privacy statement.
- Ensure you can be present on all project dates mentioned above. NeSP expects 100% attendance on both rehearsals and concerts.
- If you send audio- and or video with your application, your chance of being selected increases. You can send an excerpt (ca. 3 minutes) of a solo piece or for instance a recording recently used for an audition/a recording from a recent concert. If you are not able to send a link to the recording with the application form, please send it to email@example.com at the latest at 31 May.
- Applications are open from 15 March until 31 May.
- You will hear about your application in the middle of June at the latest.